A Small Update

     What is crackalacking nerds? Its been a hot minute and I want to post a small update. I am going to change my approach to this project a bit, locking myself into a format where we proceed chronologically and issue by issue was not the best for my own particular workflow and processes. What I want to do is still focus on the nineties and still focus the comics with, as I put it at the start of this, a certain reputation, but I want to move beyond the issue by issue breakdowns, because frankly a lot of the issues don't accomplish a ton, and give myself to jump around the timeline a bit to what catches my interest. Hopefully I should be back with a new feature soon, I just got to get back in the groove of writing as I fell out of the habit since we last spoke. See you soon for Onslaught.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

X-Cutioner's Song Part 2: X-Factor #84

X-Cutioner's Song Part 3: X-Men (1991) #14

X-Cutioner's Song: Final Thoughts